Orthodontist - Full time or Part time -Georgia
- Dentistry for Children of Georgia
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Non-expiring Daily Guarantee + Start Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
- May 19, 2023
- Jun 18, 2023
- Associate Dentist, Orthodontist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our team at Family Orthodontics is growing and we are looking for Orthodontist providers to join our team. We strive for excellent service and compassionate patient care. Our providers are the back bones to our practices and have full clinical autonomy. We are looking for providers who mesh well with our positive and friendly culture and whose values align with ours.
- Working for a doctor-owned and clinically managed practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Mentorship & Guidance
- Seasoned Support Staff
- Comprehensive benefit package [Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO and 401(k)] - for Full-time employment
- Company sponsored CE opportunities
- Equity buy-in opportunities
- Complimentary malpractice coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Design and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires, to alter positions and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth to produce and maintain normal function
- Provide traditional and Invisalign treatment to all ages
- Provides education in oral health and treatment options
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and accreditation guidelines.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Work in unison with other providers to provide the best optimal dental care
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education
- DDS/DMD degree from an institution accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Orthodontics Residency certificate accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current and good-standing dental license in GA OR eligible for licensure
Website: Please visit our website at: Family Orthodontists in The Atlanta Area | Family Orthodontics GA for more information.
Shaliza Dawood, DMD
Director of Doctor Experience
1550 W. McEwen Drive | Suite 200 | Franklin, TN | 37067
Apply for Orthodontist - Full time or Part time -Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly