Pediatric Dentist - Full time or Part time - Georgia
- D4C Dental Brands
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Non-expiring Daily Guarantee or Percentage Based Compensation + Benefits
- May 19, 2023
- Jun 18, 2023
- General Dentist, Pedodontist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
Dentistry for Children of Georgia has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base. We are looking for Pediatric Dentists or General Practitioners with Pediatric experience to join our team! We have established practices all over the Atlanta metroplex and offer part time and full time positions. This position will be ideal for doctors who want more clinical autonomy and enjoy working with other providers. We are seeking a person who has a passion for working with children. Our practice focuses on educating our patients while creating a fun and comfortable atmosphere for children, parents and our staff. We offer clinical autonomy, great pay, ownership and a seasoned support staff that makes your job easier.
- Working for a doctor-owned and clinically managed practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Mentorship & Guidance
- Seasoned Support Staff
- Comprehensive benefit package [Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and 401(k)]
- Company sponsored CE opportunities
- Equity buy-in opportunities
- Complimentary malpractice coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Sign on Bonus
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our commitment to the Dental Quality Alliance.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on pediatric care
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Website: To learn more about Dentistry for Children of Georgia, please visit us at: https://www.dentistry4children.com/
Shaliza Dawood, DMD
Director of Doctor Experience
1550 W. McEwen Drive | Suite 200 | Franklin, TN | 37067
Apply for Pediatric Dentist - Full time or Part time - Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly