5 days left
- Today's Dental Network
- Wauchula, Florida
- $250,000 and up
- May 10, 2023
- Jun 09, 2023
- General Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Apply Here: https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6190231.careers?ShowJob=486953318
**Up to $15,000 signing/relocation bonus!!**
Today’s Dental Network:
If you are looking for a place where you can grow in your career with access to endless opportunities for mentorship, training, compensation and more - then look no further than Today's Dental Network. You are the center of everything we do.
Our network spans the entire spectrum of dental care so we can provide a full scope of services to people across all walks of life, from infants to seniors and everything in between. That means, regardless of your career goals, we have a place for you - and a multi-disciplinary team to support your growth.
We purposefully target geographic regions to grow and operate full scope micro-networks so that our doctor's benefit from both an in-house referral network and collaboration with other specialists.
Practice Website: Wauchula Dental | Dentist in Wauchula
About Wauchula Dental:
Wauchula Dental provides a wide range of dental services in Wauchula, Florida. From root canals to advanced implant dentistry. We pride ourselves on always listening to our patients and providing them with the best possible service at the most reasonable cost. We are currently recruiting an Associate Dentist Full-Time. Great earnings opportunity! Experienced or New Grads welcome to apply.
A Dentist, or Dental Practitioner, performs oral examinations, identifies and treat problems with the teeth and mouth. They also advise their patients on how to maintain good oral health and give them tips on how to prevent diseases of the teeth and gums.
- Lucrative compensation package
- Revenue sharing based compensation with no cap
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Up to $20,000 Relocation Assistance.
- Yearly CE allowance.
- Paid professional liability.
- Group health/wellness plans.
- Well-established and successful dental practice.
- Build valuable relationships with your patients and greater community of Wauchula, while providing top-notch dental care.
- Be a key player in a premier and growing full-service multi-specialty concierge dental partner network organization.
- Work with some of the leading clinicians in the state.
- High new patient count (100+) in a demographically growing and desirable marketplace.
- Favorable pay mix with majority being FFS, no Medicaid or HMO ever.
- Experienced or New Grads welcome!
- Licensed in the State of FL.
- 2+ years' experience preferred, will consider someone finishing a strong GPR program.
Wauchula Dental is a highly successful affiliated practice of Todays Dental Network (TDN). Our people continue to be our most valuable asset and critical to our ongoing success. TDN provides our employees with:
Accelerate your dental career
Today’s Dental Network is a fast-growing, people-first dental service organization in West Central Florida. If you’re a dental professional looking for opportunities for career development and advancement, TDN has a place for you – and a multi-disciplinary team to support your growth.
We believe that oral care is essential to life-long health and happiness.
Create a multi-specialty dental network that puts people first in every act of service, care and partnership.
Ensure people have access to superior oral care across all of life’s moments – from baby’s first tooth to your 50th wedding anniversary and everything in between.
Apply for Lead Denist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly