Gwinnett Family Dental Care (GFDC), located in Lawrenceville, Georgia, has open positions available for a registered dental Hygienist: 1) Full-time availability (4-5 days per week), and 2) Part-time availability for Fridays and Saturdays.
- Compensation based on experience
- Eligibility for office-wide bonuses
- Eligibility for participation in our Simple IRA Retirement Plan, with employer contributions (available for full-time and part-time employees)
- Paid uniforms
ADDITIONAL FULL-TIME BENEFITS (4-5 days/week):
- Group health insurance, with employer contributions to the employee's premiums
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Dental benefits
- (The above benefits package combined totals approximately $12,000 + per year)
- Additional $2 per hour incentive for working on Saturday
GFDC is a family-owned, general dental practice with an award-winning Team (we were voted Best of Gwinnett and a NextDoor Neighborhood Favorite the past five years). We pay close attention to maintaining excellent provider/patient relations, and to creating a supportive, friendly work environment.
Qualifications for this position: - A current Georgia State RDH license and up-to-date CPR recertification
- Strong knowledge of soft-tissue management
- Strong patient care/customer service skills, and a Team spirit.
Eligible candidates are to email a professional cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Apply for Dental Hygienist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly