- Gwinnett Family Dental Care
- Lawrenceville, Georgia (US)
- Compensation is based on experience
- Jan 03, 2023
- Mar 04, 2023
- Dental Assistant
- Contract Type
Gwinnett Family Dental Care is seeking a full-time and a part-time dental assistant to join our team in our family-owned, multi-doctor, general dental practice located in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The full-time position would provide 40 hours per week; the part-time position needed would work Fridays and Saturdays.
Applicants should possess a warm and caring personality, as well as the ability to work well with others as a supportive Team member. We pay close attention to maintaining excellent provider/patient relations. In addition, we strive to maintain a friendly, team-oriented work experience in order to provide a supportive and pleasant workplace environment.
Qualifications: Candidates should be a qualified EFDA with a current Dental Assisting License, X-ray certification, and CPR certification. Knowledge of Cerec and CBCT helpful, but not required. Compensation competitive, and is based on experience.
- Compensation based on experience
- Eligibility for office-wide bonuses
- Eligibility for participation in our Simple IRA Retirement Plan, with employer contributions (available for full-time and part-time employees)
- Paid uniforms
ADDITIONAL FULL-TIME BENEFITS (4-5 days/week):
- Group health insurance, with employer contributions to the employee's premiums
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Dental benefits
- (The above benefits package combined totals approximately $12,000 + per year)
GFDC is a family-owned, general dental practice with an award-winning Team (we were voted Best of Gwinnett and a NextDoor Neighborhood Favorite the past five years). We pay close attention to maintaining excellent provider/patient relations, and to creating a supportive, friendly work environment.
Eligible candidates are to email a professional cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org