Per Diem Dentists for Military Events
We are health care innovators, problem solvers, and bridge builders for better health. DOCS Health delivers comprehensive direct and on-location comprehensive health services across many sectors. Improving health outcomes for schools, the military, government agencies, correctional facilities and corporations around the world is our mission. We provide solutions that remove barriers, add value, and provide access to high-quality care.
We are currently searching for General Dentists, Endodontists, and Oral Surgeons to work with us as independent contractors providing dental exams and treatment to the Military in the State of Georgia. Events are held mostly on weekends, with some occasional weekdays. Currently seeking dentists for a multi week event in June 2022 at Fort Stewart and Marietta, GA.
- Perform exams/screenings.
- Anterior, Pre Molar, and Molar Endo.
- Simple, surgical, and impacted/bony extractions.
- All supplies, materials and equipment provided.
- Active state Dental License, with no restrictions
- Active DEA Certificate if applicable
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Comfortable working with mobile dentistry and equipment - preferred
- Experience working with military - preferred
- Proficient with computer programs
- Must have weekend availability, some weekdays
With over three decades of experience, we are a trusted industry leader. Our experienced team of clinicians and logistics professionals are dedicated, and strive to do the right thing for our partners and their members every time. Because of this commitment, we’ve set a new standard of care delivery through our fixed-clinic, mobile treatment center, telemedicine, and portable deployment models. Join our team, and become a part of a bridge for better health.
Apply for Per Diem Dentists for Military Events
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly